SCENE 5 - Chorus 1.1: (1'13" - 1'34") FLASHBACK: Chris is with Jess on the sofa, watching television together and they sing the chorus whilst sitting on the sofa.
"Do I wanna know?" - Jess sings
"If this feeling floats both ways?" - Chris sings
"Sad to see you go" - Jess sings
"Sorta hoping that you stayed" - Chris sings
"Baby we both now" - Jess sings
"That the nights were mainly made for same things that you can't say tomorrow day" - Chris sings
SCENE 9 - Chorus 2.2: (3'05" - 3'29" [24s]) "Crawlin' back to you" - Jess throws the phone across the room (slow-motion). Jess is crying in her room, Chris tries to get her back.
SCENE 10 - Chorus 3.1: (3'30" - 3'54" [24s]) Chris walks to Jess' street and knocks on the door. I play the boy who walks out of Jess' house, creating the idea that Jess was in fact with another boy whilst leading Chris on. I walk past Chris walking out of Jess' house and Jess goes to try and get Chris back but he leaves in disappointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment