Friday, 13 December 2013

Photoshoot Session

Today, me and my working partner Chris went to the centre of our town and had a photoshoot of Chris in the town centre and the cathedral. I felt this session was very successful and gave us great opportunity to use these images I took in our ancillary products. 

Subsequent to this shoot, I have edited the photos in black and white which match the house style of theme. I have made some some advanced editing modifications further to this using the software paint.net (software inbetween Paint and Photoshop), and have modified such image properties as the contrast, saturation, image noise and shadow efficiency. These advanced modifications have been implemented as I feel a simple black and white filter does not show off the images full potential, often not producing clarity in the image and does not emphasise or sharpen the dark colours that beg prominence. 

Here are some of the images I have captured and edited today...




















No comments:

Post a Comment